Movies, music, and more!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Daily routine

I have started a new routine of keeping a daily journal to log everything down. I am currently on my second journal but its done on the end if this week so I will be starting my third journal. Basically what I do Is ...

1. I make a todo list at the top with extra things I want to so. Such as vacuum, party reminders, photo shoots, work. Basically anything I will have to work around

2. I separate my day - morning - afternoon - dinner/evening - night time

3. Morning-
I have been really good at eating breakfast and taking my vitamins with this journal. So I always put breaky, vitamins, shower(every other day) dishes (because I always try to do them when I get up)

4. Afternoon-
Lunch (my eating habits are awful. I actually have to remind myself) and more vitamins because I can't take them all together. Also In the afternoon if I have to work in the evening I will try to schedule photo appointments or extra house cleaning.

5. Dinner-
Again I'm bad with eating habits. Also I try to have dinner before 430 if I have to work at 6. Which leaves time for clean up etc.

6. Bedtime-
I'm still pretty bad at doing a bed time routine. Even though pampering myself before bed feels amazing. I always retro have a bath on the opposite days of when I shower. other things I try to do are - soaking my feet, rubbing myself down with lotion, going for a walk etc..


The second page

On the second page I log everything down. What I had for every meal, if I took my vitamins, how I'm feeling, how certain things made me feel, what I did or didn't do and how that made me feel and when I woke up and when I went to bed so I know how much sleep I'm getting and how it effects my mood.


Okay that's it for now!! Hope this post was successful for you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment