Movies, music, and more!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Whats on my current Play List

Im just like every other girl on thek planet.. I love music. I love all kinds of music.. so I'm gonna update everyone on whats on my current playlist, cause music is awesome!! Comment back with your favourite songs!!

Super Bass - Nuicki Manaj
- Okay so I didnt give Nicki Minaja fair chance the first couple songs I heard that she did. I felt she was a little too aggresive. But this song is very well done! Its one of my favourites

Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 feat Christina Aguilera
- This was the best thing to have ever happened to "the voice". I feel like that show isnt what I was hoping it was going to be. I love the beat and the tune of this song, it really lifts my spirits when I need it to.

Love you like a love song - Selena Gomez
- Okay so..Selena Gomez.. not typically what someone my age would listen to.. I absolutely love this song

If I die young - the band perry
- this is a great remake, although when I first heard this song I couldnt get it out of my head but now when i hear it on occasion it really makes me smile

I wanna go - britney spears
- Shes kind of old news to me, but I love the music in this song.

Thunder - boys like girls
- This was an old song that i remembered somehow, i dont remember. But I will always love this song. It my favourite

Boston - Augustana
- this is definatly one of my favourites. I feel like it understands me a lot.

Cheers - Rihanna
- I love drinking songs, and this is one of my current loves for party music.

It Girl -
- This is the sweetest song ever.. enough said.

Fire in your new shoes - Kasade feat Dragonette
- Definatly love this song. I love the sounds .. the music and the words.

In the dark - dev
- Another good drinking song. Great for on your party playlist.

It will rain - Bruno Mars
- I will forever love bruno mars. his voice is so soothing and relaxing. The twilight series is my favourite. I love them to death and I love that this osng was made for it.

Just a Kiss - Landy Antebellem
- So extremely romantic. Its a story about preserving the moment until its perfectly right, and I love that so much.

You amek me feel - Cobra starship
- another fantastic drinking song.. enough said.

Good Feeling - Flo-Rida
- This is the ultimate song for me. Its jsut soo... well amazing and I love love love love love it to frickign death

Domino -Jessie J

stereo hearts - gym class heroes

No comments:

Post a Comment