Something I have always wanted to do is travel. I want to go all around the world and see all the different cool things. Like I want to see every ancient building in Europe and the bridge in sanfrinsisco. things I see on TV and know I would die to admire in person. What I never really thought of was, people sight see in Canada too.
Something you should never forget is where you come from. You dont necessarily have to appreciate the crappy town you grew up with, but learn to appreciate the small things in your life. Say you live in a small town and theres nothing really to discover there, travelt o the nearest city and be a tourist for a day. Grab some girlfriends, and some road trip snacks, everyone pool in on gas money and take a trip. Go see a museum, or a really cool club. Perhaps your closest city is ottawa, or youre really into a roadtrip with your buddies. Go to a theme park, a water park, an aqarium. Eat at a really cool resturant, maybe not a fancy one, but if you see a cool 50s diner have some lunch, or stop at a rain forest cafe, somewhere where you can enjoy the scenery and have a great meal
Even if you don't want to spend very much money, take the camera, some really fun props like bubbles, or stuffed animals, really big hats and some out of date dresses, grab some friends and go for a walk down a trail near by.
Taking advantage of your surroundings can be a lot of fun, and youll learn to appreciate the cool things around you.
No comments:
Post a Comment